- 9.5" PROformance™ Imaging submersible searchcoil (as shown)
- Instructional GTI 2500 DVD.
- Garrett Exclusive Graphic Target Imaging™ (GTI) shows actual SIZE and DEPTH of target. This allows you to spend less time digging trash and more time digging treasure.
Highly Recommended - Coin Hunting, Jewelry Hunting, Relic Hunting, Cache Hunting, Prospecting, Ghost Town Hunting, Dry Beach/Fresh Water Hunting
Recommended - Competition Events, Surf Hunting
The GTI 2500 is truly a professional-quality detector that offers above average performance while not requiring complicated adjustments that would “scare off” less-seasoned detectorists. Even a novice with a few hours of practice can search hunted-out sites with confidence and recover targets that others have missed. The increased detection depth in even the most adverse ground conditions make it worthy of a close look before you purchase any new detector.
Versatile is the one word I would choose to describe the Garrett GTI 2500, mostly due to the multiple abilities it possesses. As the features and performance of this metal detector are discovered, one begins to appreciate the range of talents included in its repertoire.
A new detectorist can pick up the GTI 2500 and with the push of one button, begin to hunt for treasure using this top-of-the-line machine…Yet the abundance of useful features available should make even the most seasoned hunter smile…The programming design is nothing short of amazing, in that I can scroll through every feature and setting within seconds.
- Graphic Target Imaging™ (GTI) shows true target size and depth.
- Graphic Target Analyzer™ (GTA) identifies target's conductivity
- True Digital Signal Processor™ (DSP) improves discrimination accuracy
- ScanTrack™ optimizes treasure signals based on searchcoil swing speed
- Ground Balance: automatic and also manually adjustable
- All Metal, Non-Motion Deepseeking Mode: allows hovering over target
- User-adjustable Volume, Threshold, Tone, Sensitivity, Discrimination
- Salt Elimination Aid: eliminate interference caused by wetted salt at beach
- Hip Mount Battery Pack: reduces detector weight for long searches
- FastTrack™ Ground Balance for use in All Metal Mode
- Surface Elimination: adjustable search aid ignores shallow, undesired items
- LCD Backlight: to illuminate LCD screen for improved visibility
- External Speaker and Headphone Jack: quarter-inch (1/4") size
- Coin Alert Belltone Audio™: Garrett sound for high conductivity targets
- Last Mode Switching: switch from All-Metal into last-used discrim. mode
Search Modes (6 plus electronic pinpointing)
- All Metal