The IC-M412 has 0.22μV (typical at 12dB SINAD) superior sensitivity for class-leading receiver performance. The front facing speaker offers 4.5W (typical) of loud, clear reception.
- AquaQuake™ draining function blows water away from the speaker grill
- Priority and normal scan using simple tag scanning system
- External speaker connection
- Low voltage indicator
- Transmitting power selection with microphone
- HM-164B/SW HAND MICROPHONE
Black or super white are available. Same as supplied.
- MB-69 FLUSH MOUNT KIT
For flush-mounting the IC-M412 to a flat surface such as an instrument control panel.